Monday, February 2, 2009

My first post!

Welcome to my blog! I've decided to use this as a way to share some of my projects-in-progress, as well as some fun custom orders I've done. I have opened a shop on Etsy.com, where I am currently selling crocheted hats for babies, toddlers, and little girls. I will be expanding to include tutus, hair wear, boys' items, and organic cotton onesies.

Because I make everything myself, it's taken awhile to build up my store's inventory. I've been working on several custom orders....I LOVE doing these! It's especially fun for me when my customers give me artistic license to create something really unique for them.

Here's a Valentine hat and scarf set I just finished for a soon-to-be 1-year old. I think it turned out very sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment